Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My 21st Birthday!

Hi everyone! Today is my 21 birthday! It didn't start out so well, as my mother can atest to (sorry mom), but it turned out GREAT!! The girls in my massage class baked me a wonderful double layered chocolate cake (thanks jaime!) and bought my chocolate treats and dr pepper jelly bellys and a chocolate masque I'm wearing right now (thanks char!) and got me a balloon and party table decorator (thanks all!). It was so sweet of them all and completely unexpected by me! I was told to meet with Lea at the front desk about my scheduling for clinic and chatted with her and Joe for a few minutes just to go back and find my spot all decked out and everyone singing happy birthday! What a wonderful beginning! I will say that Ernest was the first to wish me a happy birthday the day before, but so many people were saying it the night before in hopes of being the firsts! Thank you everyone! After a wonderful day at school I got a massage from one of my good friends (and Swedish Massage teacher) Erin, it was a wonderful 90 minute blissful time for me! Thank you so much Erin! After my amazing massage I came home (singing "I'm so pretty! Oh so pretty! So pretty and witty and gay!" the whole way home) and was greeted by my beautiful son in his high chair, leaning to the side so he could see me walk in the door then get a huge grin on his face when he saw me. Thank you Troah for always greeting me with a smile and giving me loves! Then my wonderful family all wished me a happy birthday and my gorgeous mother was making me a delicious dinner of Lemon Chicken Tacos. While Mom was cooking my wonderful, kind, sweet and loving husband drank 2 energy drinks so he could stay up late enough (his time) to call me when I would be home and wish me a happy birthday and talk about little things and just be able to hear each others voices, thank you my love, you are the best husband I could ask for and I can't wait for you to come home next month! After talking to Ernest we ate our yummy dinner to be followed by another chocolate cake (cowGIRL cake according to Kinsey) and ice cream. Oma and Grandpa Dick and Grandma Nancy were all there to join the fun as well and we played a game call RLC (a dice game) afterwards. Oma gave me some yummy bath soap and pretty pink/gold/silver earrings and I got a beautiful card from Grandma and Grandpa. Thank you all for everything! After the cake and game the grandparents all headed out and mom, kinsey, jacob and I played catchphrase, it was exciting, exhausting and hilarious! (Yes, Jacob, it's munch loney, not lunch money!) Thank you all who were involved in my birthday, it was wonderful! Also, thank you to Lelsy for the "love" bracelet and pina colada glass (we'll have to have pina colada's and a girls night!) and thank you to Vicki, Dewey, Presley and Jeremiah for the shirt and scarf thingy, they are beautiful colors and I love the styles!

I love you all and I'm so grateful to have you be a part of this wonderful day! Who says you need to drink and party to have the best 21st birthday? Thank you again!

2 comments:

  1. Also thank you to all you Facebook buddies for all the comments! It means a lot to me that you all thought of me today and took the time to write! Talk to you soon!

    love, katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND Thank you to everyone who texted me! Lisa, I believe you were the first one of the actual day to wish me happy birthday! I can't wait to see you!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete